Friday, February 15, 2013

SXM Vacation Run #3: Success!

It took 3 runs over 5 vacation days but today I found success:

Boulangerie!
I slept in too late for a real run, too hot. BUT, after finally spotting a bakery just 0.5 mi from our condo, I knew I could make it at least that far. I trotted uphill, both ways, with a singular vision: scrambled eggs, gouda cheese, croissants, and fresh pineapple.

Croissants, croissants, croissants. Maybe a chocolate one too. And a couple baguettes. Load me up and off I go back home...

Breakfast time!
Quite a delicious bakery run! 
Fueled up for more beach time.

Happy 40th Birthday to me!
Happy 10th Anniversary to the man & I!

I can't wait to finish my next race as a MASTER!

16 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found a bakery!! I do not believe that you are 40. There's no way :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! If you're now looking for pastries, that would be at a patisserie (PAH-tiss-er-ree). Bonne chance, and bonne anniversaire! (That means good luck and happy birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy HAPPY birthday to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you! I love chocolate croissants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you are almost exactly 2 months younger than me! Happy birthday and glad you got your croissants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday and anniversary! Glad you are celebrating in style. Yay for a good bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've learned that sometimes masters are fast, just sayin'! Welcome to your forties (they are awesome, BTW).

    I read your post title as "Sexy XM"....I think I need S to come home soon.

    Enjoy the boulangerie, so glad you finally found one. Now you need to find a patisserie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Running is the true fountain of youth. It amazes me how much younger runners look than everyone else. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look FABulous for newly being crowned a master!!! enjoy rest of bday / anniversary trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy bday and anniversary :):) and happy stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday and anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday and anniversary! Love your birthday happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday and anniversary!!! Mmhhh loves french bakeries, sooo yummy! Reminds me of home :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your birthday. I really liked your profile phote with the cute running skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. bookmаrκеd!!, I like your blog!


    My web page ... quick cash loans

    ReplyDelete