Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dolvett made me do it

I was up 5 times last night with little man sleeping issues and a couple wakings of my own. Tired. This meant I did NOT get up to run this morning.

Getting my run in during the day was not happening, too busy at work getting ready to be gone for 2 weeks.

Walked home from the light rail trying to decide if I had it in me to get on the treadmill after I put little man down.

Maybe? I'm kinda hungry. And tired.

Checking Twitter as I shuffle home (no, I didn't trip this time)...
...and see that Dolvett has totally called me out.

Ok, ok.
No excuses...


He re-tweeted me!!!!!!!!!

Well, with a re-tweet I couldn't back out. It was after 8:00 p.m. before I started but I did get 4.5 miles of sweat in. WOOT! Pretty sure I would NOT have done it but for the D's tweet. #virtualasskick

And by the way, I apparently cannot count. In my Furman marathon training flashback post, I counted 9 weeks until Eugene. I have ELEVEN weeks until we all go huge. Pardons.




8 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job and whew on the extra weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! Love that Dolvett.

    I'm so jealous of your trip. I can't believe it's almost here! You are going to have such an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! :)

    And I hope you get to catch up on sleep this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve this!!! Good job on starting your work out that late!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, one of the coolest RT for sure!!

    ReplyDelete