Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bridge to Nowhere

Seattle has been engulfed in fog for a couple weeks now. Tuesday's run to Lake Washington provided no lake views, just fog, as evidenced here with a view of the I-90 floating bridge.

This portion between Seattle and Mercer Island is a little over a mile long but you would never know from this picture!
And now finally, the fog has lifted. It's a little hard to tell here but the sun is actually on it's way out this morning!
View looking south from my downtown office.
I couldn't wake up in time to get my run in (why did I stay up late to work after watching Top Chef Seattle?) so I'm hoping to squeeze it in this afternoon. Wish me luck...


9 comments:

  1. Good luck! That fog seems depressing, thank goodness the sun is out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a big fan of fog but we hadn't had any in Toronto for a while now. Good luck with your run ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your run! The fog was driving my crazy! So glad it's gone:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I have been staying up too late too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful view from the office! based on fb i think you got it in...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I really hope I get to visit Seattle one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seattle is looking amazing in those photos. Was glad to see the sun peak through yesterday for a bit before it was overtaken by rain up here in cloudy Bellingham! Hoping it stays dry tonight.

    ReplyDelete