Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thank you

Thanks everyone for the support.

I've gotten a lot of (work) things off my plate (barely any sleep, but very productive) and am feeling the weight lifting. My next run will feel much lighter for sure.

After finishing that last post and getting some work done, I was finally able to sit and cry. It was a good release and all the kind words helped a lot. Y'all are the Kara as I was the Shalane (nice comparisons, right?), lifting me up as I am falling down from exhaustion.

Source
THANK YOU.


5 comments:

  1. Take care. If you need to cry more.......do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alma, I'm so sorry things have been so crazy. I hope they continue to get better!

    Even if there aren't any races while you're in Kodiak, I think there is a trail running group that meets during the summer. I can find out more and let you know if they'll still be meeting in September. My HS coach is still around and he is the go-to person for anything running on Kodiak (his son just ran in the Olympic trials!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alma, I'm so sorry things have been so crazy. I hope they continue to get better!

    Even if there aren't any races while you're in Kodiak, I think there is a trail running group that meets during the summer. I can find out more and let you know if they'll still be meeting in September. My HS coach is still around and he is the go-to person for anything running on Kodiak (his son just ran in the Olympic trials!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better! Love the Kara and Shalane comparison! That was probably my most favorite Olympics moment!

    ReplyDelete