Anyway, after last week's run-eat-shop-eat-walk-eat-eat-drink-eat pre-Hood to Coast tour of Seattle with Kim (recap) & Elizabeth (recap), I'm hoping I don't generate much more #Proof of my #Fatfluential -ness. Ouch!
|Run @ Alki|
The itinerary (please do contact me if you're coming to Seattle & need recommendations on where to get your #Fatfluential #Proof!):
1. Run @ Alki Beach (gorgeous water & city views, fishers catching King salmon)
2. Bakery Nouveau (savory & sweet will never disappoint)
3. Fran's Chocolates (after helping E buy a Seattle Christmas tree ornament down on the waterfront)
4. Lunch @ Sitka & Spruce (light & lovely)
5. Running store shopping (Oiselle mission)
6. Molly Moon ice cream (their earl gray is AMAZING)
7. Theo Chocolates (tours sold out but plenty of samples in their store!)
8. Brouwer's for happy hour (great craft beer selection, especially if you love IPAs)
9. Dinner @ Revel (favorite of Tom Colicchio during recent filming of Top Chef)
|Chef Matt Dillon @ Sitka & Spruce provides a locavore menu - these are locally crafted cheeses & salted butter that were heavenly|
|Albacore, arugula, chanterelles, cherry toms, beans...savory & light|
At some point, as we ventured from point to point, I dragged the ladies up these stairs that illustrate well the steepness of the many hills in Seattle.
Prior to dinner, we paid a surprise visit to lovely Megan (Daily Sweat & Oiselle team member) at work...
|E, Kim, Megan|
The next day, I was a bit "hung over" from all the fun and was having withdrawals from these great ladies. I hope Nuun brings Elizabeth back next year for Hood to Coast so Kim & I can have another run-eat-shop-eat-walk-eat-eat-drink-eat pre-Hood to Coast tour of Seattle!
|You can order these awesome tumblers HERE.|