Monday, August 20, 2012

Hood to Coast pre-funk begins after a very brief rest...

Elizabeth (Running for Bling) and Kim (Just Trying is for Little Girls) are on their way over from the airport, as I type. I'm VERY excited!

After a short sleep, we're taking on Seattle via a run-eat-walk-eat-running shop-chocolate tour-walk-eat tour. All in preparation for Hood to Coast. Actually in preparation for Elizabeth's Nuun Hood to Coast experience!

This will involve some good carbo loading (i.e., fresh pastries, chocolate, Korean pancakes), light exercise (i.e., run along Alki, walk along the waterfront), and local shopping (i.e., Oiselle, Super Jock & Jill), and a gathering with other local runner-bloggers at a Top Chef-lovin' restaurant!

Details to come soon...

******************************

Also coming soon, a tentative plan for a fall 10k PR at the Snohomish River Run.

******************************


I received a second cortisone shot for my plantar fasciitis today. Will it last this time? Can I get in shape for a 10k PR as early as October? Dare I dream? 




6 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for your PF to finally let up!

    Can I tell you how jealous I am of E?! Casa Alma AND H2C in one week!? Best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream away....I hope it holds out for you this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DREAM!! I really want your foot to get better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that cortisone shot works. How long before you can try to run?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo, it's almost HTC time :). Hope the shot does it's magic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christian Louboutin Outlet personally creates exquisite handmade shoes, particularly a texture

    ReplyDelete