- I love arnica gel or creams for sore muscles. Also a heating pad for neck and back. For legs, recovery or compression socks are heavenly!
- For me, i really like to use "elmore oil" for muscles pain to the neck and also to my back.
- I could not live without my foam roller for the sore muscles in my legs.
- I love my compression, my foam roller, my stick and my ice packs.
- For me, it's plain old heat rub but I like the new ones that roll on like deodorant. No more greasy hands.
- I usually use biofreeze after the shower.
- When my ankle and Achilles are giving me too much grief, I like to rest them on an ice pack laying in bed, and simultaneously put a hot water bottle on my frequently tired quads.
- I take L-Glutamine after really hard races or runs, seems to help recover quicker. Other than that, I just take a nice long soaking bath and that helps!
- Epsom Salts bath (with Lavender).
- Biofreeze and Epsom Salts. I also try to use recovery supplements on long runs (Endurox) or heavy weights days (BCAAs).
- My favorite sore muscle remedy is two Tylenol & a massage from my hubby.
Now, get ready to wash away those sore muscles! The following three winners need to shoot a message to email@example.com to let me know where to send your soap...
|Sore Muscle Soap from SoapMuchLove.Com|
Jen @ Runner Maybe
Jill @ Run with Jill