Friday, April 27, 2012

Running on the Wall Raffle

Multiple times, I have blogged about wanting to get a medal hanger from Running on the Wall. Their hangers are made of repurposed wood and come in all sorts of bright, hip colors. I love my current hanger (Allied Medal) but it's overcrowded and was going to buy a new hanger from Running on the Wall's Etsy shop after I earned my next medal.

Love this color.
Now that I'm in plantar fasciitis land, that may be a while.

But no - wait! They recently sent me a hanger to review! This light-weight hanger is as nice as it looked on Etsy and it was super easy to install. It comes unassembled, but all you have to do is screw in the 9 hooks along the bottom. So easy, I could do this while drinking a beer!

Another great color.
They give you a couple nails and you just have to be sure you get them level (despite the beer you drank while putting the hooks in) and then you're all set to hang your bling. 


Not only are these hangers attractive, lightweight, upcycled, and easy to install, they come in all kinds of colors and sayings (you can even add your name if you like) so that over time, you could have a lovely wall full of unique Running on the Wall's hangers displaying the fruits of your labors. 

If you are picking up what I'm putting down, head on over to their Etsy shop to see their selections. Also, you can "like" them on Facebook HERE, leave a note telling them I sent you over, then watch their page for their raffle. They regularly host raffles (like NOW!) that you can enter to win a free hanger. 
THANK YOU MELI ANNA!!!
*****************************************************************************

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE RUNNING EUGENE & BIG SUR THIS WEEKEND!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like this better than the metal ones, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine! I have it in the Turquoise color above. I'm going to have to get a new one soon though - only one hook empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I was just thinking that I needed to buy a medal hanger. I have mine hanging in my jewelry box and it is so crowded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool medal hanger, I think I will get one. I like that color purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute! Anything I can assemble while drinking beer is a must have. I think I need one of those RnR NO medals as well...

    ReplyDelete