Friday, March 16, 2012

Whoops! Did it again: Seattle Half Marathon deal on zozi.com

It's looking like a bucket load of us Women Runners of King County (WeROKC) are going to be taking the Seattle Half Marathon course by storm!

Thanks to Zozi, who is offering a $39 registration deal, we're going to get suited up and brave the November elements for this classic Seattle run. I've done this race three times over the years (1991, 1996, 2007) and know that I need to train on HILLS come fall to be ready for this.

So now I've gone from recently having NO plan for 2012 to suddenly being registered for two halfs. YIPES! Also, I'm 90% sure I will be signing up for the Seahawks 12k (instant PR as it is a new distance) on April Fool's Day.

ALL YOU LOCALS - SIGN UP FOR THE SEATTLE HALF @ $39, A DEAL YOU CAN'T PASS UP!! 
(regular pricing right now is $70 and will go up from there)


6 comments:

  1. I couldn't pass up the deal and registered too! Guess I'll be spending thanksgiving in Washington this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd better stop surfing the net for race deals and start running! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This race is on my 12 in 2012 list for November! So excited to get a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Seattle Half is going to be so fun with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup I signed up also, even though I am doing the SBK 3-day walk the weekend before....I just couldn't pass up the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSS! It's going to be a blast blast blast.

    ReplyDelete