Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nuun Hood to Coast 2012 Application - Done!

I know this is premature (applications aren't due until Monday, April 9), but I went ahead and sent mine in to Nuun. So why not share it for y'all to enjoy laugh at?

If there is anyone out there who was thinking of applying but not sure, I would encourage you to go for it. What do you have to lose (other than the cost of one RT ticket to Seattle and a lot of sweat)?

I'm hoping that seeing this makes you think, "Ha! I totally got this!

Or, "Yes! I am going to do a Black Eyed Peas sequel, 'Boom Boom Pow' becomes 'Nuun Nuun Wow!'

Seriously.

Actually, no. Don't think seriously. Just do. This is all for FUN. There is too much serious going on in the world to be serious about something as fun as running with 11 other sweaty, virtual women friends from mountain to sea while having access to a fantastic product that we all know & love (and is HQ'ed in one of the best towns ever).

Before you start to worry, be assured that I do not have designs to become a female version of Weird Al Yankovic (though it would be fun). I will be keeping my day job as a dorky scientist. Yes, sticking to my spreadsheets.

The Average Woman Runner: Phunk With My Thirst


You can also view it HERE on YouTube.


14 comments:

  1. Love it! I hope you get selected - either way great entry video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phunkwithmythirst! This is so awesome. I love that you are a scientist by day, and a singer by night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaaaa. This cracked me up. I don't know how the couldn't pick you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Alma!! I submitted my application on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Hope you get picked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY TO GO ALMA!!! I love love LOVE it! In fact, I think its NUUN-TASTIC! Please pick Alma Nuun! (My application is almost done too, look for it early next week!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, that is freaking awesome!!! I hope you get picked!!

    Oh, and what great running form you have, love the forefoot plant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your video made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Nuun surely can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHHAHA I LOVE IT! I just applied yesterday and definitely don't have your amazing singing skillz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete