Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top 3 Seattle running routes

Are you visiting Seattle soon (RNR?) and looking for local running routes? I have a guest post, Postcards from Seattle, at Beth's "Yes, folks. I run like a girl" blog. Check out my overview of the three top Seattle running routes (all flat, mixed distances).

Read about:
  1. Downtown waterfront via Olympic Sculpture Park and Myrtle Edwards Park – Great for people staying downtown without a car.
  2. Lake Washington waterfront – Popular running route great for sunrise runs.
  3. West Seattle / Alki Beach – Stunning cityscape and Olympic Mountain views.

6 comments:

  1. I've never ran at Alki, so when I'm all better, we should meet up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live here and I don't think I have ran any of those locations. :)

    I have wanted to but just havn't made it across the bridget to run.....well I have done the Lake Washington Waterfront in races.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to run along Lake Washington. Haven't run the other 2 spots. I'm in the north end so I tend to run closer to home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your three favorites! I loved reading them, and it was almost like being back in Seattle for a little while...

    ReplyDelete