I've been working every night this week to get caught up before lift off and still, I need to do so much before Sunday's departure WITHOUT child care over the next 2 days:
Put a hold on the mail (minor)DONE 1/13! Cancel the dairy delivery (minor)DONE 1/13! Cancel the produce delivery (minor)DONE 1/13! Notify the neighbors of our trip plans (minor)DONE 1/13! Put the lamps on timers (minor, yes, these things are just busy work but they add up)DONE 1/14! Pack (find our snorkel gear, life jacket for little guy, sunscreen, summer clothes, etc)DONE 1/14! Complete & send in my annual self-evaluation(yes, it's that time of year) DONE 1/13!
- Provide manager reviews for 6 of my co-workers
Develop a budget for a new project opportunity that came in todayDONE 1/13! Complete a deliverable that is due tomorrow/Friday (!)DONE 1/13! Take care of some loose ends for a confidential projectDONE 1/14!
- [Just decided not to worry about the 2 baby showers I'll be missing & will just send presents after I get back]
Watch my niece Friday-Saturday while mom is awayDONE 1/14!
- Get last long run in before Maui Oceanfront Half Marathon on 1/22? Can I squeeze an 8-miler in?
Watch the marathon trials on Saturday, 3 p.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONE 1/14!
The good thing is my "goal" list for next week is all relaxation:
- Drink as many varieties at the Maui Brewing Company as I can without making my head hurt too much
- Go to the top of Haleakala / visit national park
- Run/walk each day along the beach
- Snorkel every day
- Eat lots of tropical fruit & seafood
- Have fun running the Maui Oceanfront Half Marathon with KIM!