Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chapped

Tonight was the work white elephant gift exchange.
I was second draw.
Stole the first draw pick: CHAPS.
Not. Kidding.
Full leather.
All goodness.
In-credible.
More draws. First draw gets her gift stolen and re-steals her chaps.
I was chapped. Bitter.
Though first draw says I can borrow them anytime.
Is there a Cowboy 5k coming up anytime soon?
I draw: Homer Simpson chia pet.
Later, chia pet taken.
So sad.
New draw:

Clock & fishy caviar dish.
There is peace in the world once again.


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Next up:
Santa Runs Tacoma 5k with "Team I Run for Ice Cream" re-appearing as candy canes.


5 comments:

  1. Love the fish bowl! Not sure where to put it, but it's a great conversation piece. www.dashingdiva.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Merry Christmas to you! But, I still would have loved to see you in chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will definitely have to borrow those chaps for a race! And post photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummed we don't get to see the chaps, but... really. A caviar fish bowl? How do you beat that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad about the chaps!

    ReplyDelete