Thursday, October 20, 2011

Streaking

Not THIS kind of streaking:


and believe it or not, not this kind either:

United States Running Streak Association
More like work-too-many-days-in-a-row kind:
Too much work!!
I'm ready for a day off. So I can RUN again! As I overcome this injury, I have a few races in mind that I'm excited about. I want to test my legs again! Maybe even a little Pumpkin Push 5k in two weeks?

You know what's REALLY getting me through this crazy work rush?

Thoughts of this upcoming HALF MARATHON (Jan. 22, 2012) for which I am now registered:

Oh yeah, Baby!
And I have THIS lovely lady to thank for the idea of going to Maui in January and running this race:

KIM @ (Just) Trying is for Little Girls
I think I'm the only native Washingtonian who has never been to Hawaii. SO looking forward to this race AND especially looking forward to TRAINING for this race!


12 comments:

  1. You've never been to Hawaii! OMG. YOu are going to love it. And, can I say, I am SOOOOOOOO jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!! You will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - nice location for a half! Definitely something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maui in January sounds incredibly lovely! We love love love Maui.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to LOVE Maui. Best island of the bunch. Tell everyone I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister-in-law will be running her first marathon on the 22nd in Maui :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes...looking forward to Maui and taking many more (better) pictures of us, haha!

    I'm excited for your 5k too...get back on that horse, then tell me what your goal for Maui is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hawaii will be a very well-deserved reward for all of your hard work and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy Hawaii! I have been there twice for race, I have not raced them but cheered other's on. the energy is unreal during a race week over there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's with that video? THere is no streaking on it!

    Sounds like a great half marathon to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Maui in January to run a half would be my dream vacation!! SO drooling over here! Can't wait for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. A 1/2 in Hawaii sounds so amazing!

    ReplyDelete