Thursday, August 25, 2011

NUUN HTC Bloggy Encounter

NUUN's Hood to Coast Relay Teams: NUUN Platoon & AfterNUUN Delight are heading out Friday morning to begin the relay of all relays: HOOD TO COAST.

Today, bloggers from all corners of the U.S. flew into Seattle to prepare for their weekend adventure. Lucky for me, Average A sent me a text - She, LB, and Susan were downtown. They ditched their bags in my office & then we headed up to the market:

Average A & A
Unfortunately, my photo of the four of us in front of the first Starbucks (at the market) didn't turn out. After a bit, I had to go back to work. Shirk work!


A conference and some database work later, the ladies came back for the bags and brought a couple more friends with them, the lovely Ironwoman Emily and XLMIC.

I'm so excited for these ladies! Hood to Coast is SO much fun (I was on two different corporate teams in 1993, 2006 and LOVED LOVED LOVED it). A co-worker taught me how to use Twitter today so I'll be following these lovely ladies as they cruise from the top of Mt. Hood down to the cool Seaside coast.

Back in the Emerald City, I'll be celebrating my graduation from 15 minute to 25 minute runs (every other day) - THANK YOU Brian @ Madison Park TAI!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!


5 comments:

  1. How fun that you got to meet up with so many fun bloggers!! I'm hoping to see a couple of them as I'm cheering along here in Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, fun that they started in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that you met Emily however briefly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool you're getting to meet so many - have a blast!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank so much for taking a long lunch break to show us around & for letting us stash our bags in your office. It was SO NICE getting to meet you!! :) :) :)

    (I have a photo in front of the first SBux that kind of turned out... I'll post it on my blog soon.)

    Hearts!
    A

    ReplyDelete