Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger bungle & race pics lessons learned

I guess during the recent mess-up, Blogger lost my last post. Grrr! Anyway, I had noted that I revised my Furman First/Run Less, Run Faster plan (i.e., the training plan for kicking ass) based on my recent race results. So, for the next 7 weeks before the Seattle RNR Marathon, my training just got MUCH FASTER. YIKES!

Check HERE to see training log updates. (Yes, I just did a 10+ mile "tempo" run. Crazy!) Someone had asked about how I made my little calendar and I have to say it's nothing fancy, just good old fashioned Excel.

In the meantime, Brightroom just came out with Indy Mini photos. I just don't take good running photos, unlike this girl HERE (Baby Weight My Fat Ass) who got some really nice photos from a recent race but you can't see them now because Blogger lost her post too!

This is the first time I've actually purchased race prints. What have I learned?

Don't tuck your tat sleeves in your waistband. 

Don't look down because it looks like you're sleep-running.
Try to avoid getting your pic taken with big dudes in bright orange who have peed their pants.
Ok, and one last one...

What's this guy doing? 

GOOD LUCK TO JESS @BLONDE PONYTAIL GAL WHO IS RUNNING THE WINDERMERE MARATHON THIS WEEKEND! 
WOOOOOOT!

5 comments:

  1. That last photo is hilarious... seriously, what IS that guy doing?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos ... to funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great pics! Girl power!

    And what happened to the sleeves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny post:) And awesome time on that race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't begin to imagine what that dude was doing. You got some good ones!

    ReplyDelete