Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Guest blogger

Hi! I wrote a guest blog entry over at Bob Mauer's, "Diet, Nutrition, and Wellness Journal." Bob's blog can be found at http://acehealth.org.

My article is based on a recent talk I heard by Dr. Maya Angelou and how she encourages us to "be a rainbow in someone's cloud." She also talked about how we, as a people, are more alike than we are different and I think the blogging world sets beautiful examples for both of her themes.

Please check out my guest entry and let me know what you think...and let Bob know too! Also, check out the link in my sidebar to health foods for lowering cholesterol.

Thanks,

The Average Woman Runner

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alma, I thought the article was great and I really agree...reading other running blogs and health living blogs has definitely kept me motivated and feeling like I'm not alone as well as giving me the courage to try new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED your guest blog!! I have to say that the running blog community has totally been the most welcoming and FUN(NY) group of bloggers I've ever encountered. Great job summing that up, Alma!
    I love Maya Angelou.

    Here's to being a rainbow in someone's cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete