Friday, January 28, 2011

Holiday Booty Buster Challenge booty



Amigos Brasileiros, bem-vindos!

e



THANK YOU, AMANDA!

From the sounds of it, our lovely Amanda of Run to the Finish has been working around the clock lately and yet, she still managed to get our butts in gear over the holidays for the Holiday Booty Buster Challenge. I was a lucky winner of one of her gift packages for my Miami Resolution Virtual Fun Run.


Check out the booty! A bright Oiselle tank, matching Sweaty Band, FRS energy blocks, tea (I was very low due to my cold last week, thank you!), and a coupon for some soy "ice cream." Very nice! The fun tank and Sweaty Band will be my outfit of choice for my upcoming New Orleans RNR.

5 comments:

  1. Nice loot! Lucky you!
    So, starting RLRF and doing a half one week later? Good for you!
    Just wanted to get back to you and let you know that I PLAN to be very strict with my pace times and cross training. I'm only a week into it, but I'm so encouraged that I am either really close to pace (at the track) or that I nailed it (tempo today). The times are faster than I've trained before, but I think this plan is going to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Nice loot. I worked my rear off during that challenge. I was a big loser in the loot department though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. Free stuff is always nice, you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete