Sunday, December 12, 2010

Two-thirds of the way there & week re-cap

In case you were wondering, I'm two thirds of the way through my 90-day intentional scar development therapy. The taping started on October 13 with my PT telling me that this was a rare case of American blind justice where we WANT scar tissue to develop because it will strengthen my tendons.

Day 60:

I know, still looks the same but definitely feels different / better.
Anyone recognize my reference, above? Still feeling the effects of Thanksgiving, I suppose.


WEEK OF DEC. 6 RE-CAP:

I did pretty good! Got my three runs in, two Jillian workouts (sore abs to prove it), but biked just 2 of 4 days due to monsoon rains and hurricane winds.

I'll be taking the train tomorrow as the rains are supposed to continue (we're setting records!) and I have a BIG PLATE OF COOKIES to take to the office to save myself from my own gluttony (see yesterday's cookie party post).

ON DECK FOR WEEK OF DEC. 13:

Two, 3-mile runs and one 4 mile run (a LONG ONE!)
Bike commuting as much as possible (3 of 4 days?)
Two more Jillian workouts, getting that core stronger & working on arms

2 comments:

  1. I need to do more Jillian workouts. My dvds are just sitting and collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really get back to Jillian as well...

    ReplyDelete