Saturday, December 11, 2010

HBBC Busters

Today was the annual family cookie party. NOT in the spirit of the HBBC but...it's tradition and it's Christmas for crying out loud!

Chocolate truffle cookies are almost flourless. Mostly just butter & chocolate.

I like to improve upon the Gourmet recipe by adding cayenne pepper & chili powder. 

Oops. I'm not sure how this picture got in here.

This is my signature cookie. My cookie kicks ass.

Meltaways. Mostly butter (1 lb) and powdered sugar. 

They really do melt in your mouth.
My kick-butt Tia Cindy (featured in previous posts) came by after working the NW Runner booth at the Kent Christmas run. And yes, BondiBand saved a bad-bang day. 

Piles and piles and piles...

...and piles of cookies...

...and some cupcakes too. 

5 comments:

  1. "My cookie kicks ass." You crack me up!! All those cookie pics made me hungry! I need the recipe for those meltaways, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look AMAZING! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gaining weight just looking at all of that deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete