Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The chard made me do it

I just feel compelled to post something because it's the last day of November...

Slept in and was running too late to bike to work (I had to be on-time for annual CPR/First Aid training) so I drove. Lame.

Thought about hanging out with Jillian Michaels for a while before having dinner but opened a bottle of wine instead (Bogle Petit Syrah, quite nice).

My one saving grace is that I got my 7 veggie/fruit servings in for the HBBC. To get there, and to get more veggies into Baby F who is 18 months old today, I added loads of chard to my spaghetti sauce tonight. Mmmm!

On November 30, 2010, I am LOVING chard. Looking forward to DECEMBER!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, Bogle.
    I have to admit, I've never thought to put chard in my spaghetti sauce. Gonna have to give that one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wine gets me every time!!

    ReplyDelete