Monday, September 6, 2010

Husky/PAC10 XC News!

OMG!!!  

I just found out that the PAC 10 Cross Country Championships are in SEATTLE on October 30th!!

And what's even better, they are being run at the golf course that is 1/2 mile from my house!!

YEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAA! 
(meant to be yelled like Bo & Luke Duke as they jump the General Lee over broken bridge with Roscoe hot on their trail)


And, the UW Women's Huskies are ranked third this year. Not sure about the men yet but they did beat the COUGs (sorry Kerrie) this weekend in a rare dual meet. BOOOYA!

Ok, so I need to figure out if I can volunteer. Who do I contact about that? Hmmm...

Does anyone know about rising running stars at other PAC-10 schools? I'm so excited about who could be here running that later we could be watching at the 2012 Olympics! I will definitely have to watch the Pac10 XC news this season.

*******************

And in other news, I spent an entire day throwing up over the side of a boat during a bottom fishing trip in Westport, WA this weekend. The weather was beautiful all weekend and I spent a lot of time playing on the beach but did NO running, not even my long run. I just relaxed. I feel a bit lame about it because I had really been looking forward to running at the beach but I was SO DAMN TIRED this weekend. And getting sick didn't help. My consolation...lots of rock fish to bring home to eat this winter. Mmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. As T Junior would say, "Booooo, Huksees!"

    The XC meet would be fun!

    ReplyDelete