Thursday, March 4, 2010

An offer!

Well, I got a job offer from Company C today! I like it, I will take it. I am sad sad sad though to say good bye to my current co-workers...I really do like them so much. I can just hope that Company C will be more stable, as stable as stable can be in this economy anyway.

I only got a short, slow-ish 2 mi walk in today. It was another sunny day in Seattle, so felt good to get outside. I was supposed to go 4 mi today :(

Tomorrow, 6 mi is on the list. I also can do my walk-jog routine (16 min) so am looking forward to that. I just need to figure out how to fit it in since I don't have child care. 6 mi is a long time to have poor baby F in the jogger but we can try...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Exciting news.

    Good luck to you on the 6 miler.

    I was thinking you should check out www.momvsmarathon.blogspot.com. I think she might be near you and she has a son who is maybe 2 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. thanks for the kind words on my Random Thoughts post today.

    Yeah Tiffany bling and a hopefully cute fireman handing it to me at the finish line sounds nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the job offer, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Also, you might want to check out Mom vs. Marathon today. ;)

    ReplyDelete