Thursday, March 25, 2010

Evil spinal demons be gone

I haven't done anything all week :(

My ND has my sinus infection on the run but now my back is all wonky. I was feeling great after some acupuncture Monday (sinus) then woke up Tuesday morning practically immobile. I have had a hard time moving at all, it's excruciating. I feel like an old lady, all bent over every time I try to go from sit to stand. What the heck did I do? Or maybe it is my lack of doing that is the problem.

And to make things better, I'm pretty sure I've put weight on so the few work clothes that fit me post-pregnancy really aren't fitting so great. And to make things better, I'm pretty sure I've put weight on so the few work clothes that fit me post-pregnancy really aren't fitting so great. This is so frustrating!

Tomorrow, I am going to get out & do a walk and maybe combine some jogging and see how it goes. I MUST try.

I NEED MY BODY BACK!
GIMME MY BODY BACK!

Evil spinal demons be gone!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your walk / jog goes well today & that your back is feeling better. I know some people just bounce back from pregnancy, but I found reclaiming my body after kids was TOUGH and there were all sorts of aches & pains I'd never had before. Feel good about yourself for working at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. Back problems are sucky. Have a good walk and hope you are back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My back was bugging me this week, too. Take it easy. Ice and gentle stretching.

    I was also having weight woes. Check out this article by RunnerDude. I started following the formula this week and lost two pounds!
    http://ncrunnerdude.blogspot.com/2010/02/so-how-many-calories-do-i-need.html

    ReplyDelete